Last Saturday I spent the evening with a bunch of people that I've grown to be close to over the last 4 years. We met through this organisation called AIESEC. Even though we come from different town, universities and field of course, we managed to work as a team for one year, and went through many ups and downs together. I guess it's because we argued so much in the beginning that we can become such great pals after. When you have slammed the door, and threw things at each other, I doubt that there's anything worst to expect but just your true self.
It's heartwarming to know that I have such group of people who knows me best, accepts me still and we can spend much good time together. Every memory is closed with a prayer of thanksgiving and gratitude to God, for people who support me and assure me of my self-worth. I hope we'll get to do what we are doing for many years down the road.
As life goes on, lives will eventually go their separate ways. I hope no matter how far we go, we'll remain true to each other, still be there when the call comes and have many more singing sessions along the way. It'll be nice to know that 50 years down the road, we'll still be able to sing together at karaoke and reminiscence about the old times. Then life couldn't have been more beautiful ...
