I just realised that i haven't done anything silly for a very long time. I was watching some AIESEC dances on YouTube and it reminded me of all the silly stuff i've done in the past. It was almost like a walk down memory lane, except that this is just four years of memories of me in this organisation.
I haven't actually let my hair down since i came back from my traineeship and that was like three years ago. Somehow, I've maintained a certain level of control in my posture and expression. I think I've become too serious and composed ... When was the last time i had a really good laugh without stopping for a good 5 minutes?
It was a good walk down memory lane. I laughed real hard while watching the videos. I miss those times; when pretty much nothing is really troubling or worth raising an eyebrow .. well except when trying to convince delegates at conferences -- that is another story :)
