I bought the long procrastinated Wynners CD and listening to the songs, I was inspired to blog a post. Mainly because I feel it's a blessing to have 33 years of career and still loving doing what they do. Their experience is what I would like to emulate in my life :) Also, it's rare enough to find four true friends who stayed by you through the years; I count it as immense blessing for having a group of friends who've stuck by me in the past 10 years. Think for the lack of family bond, God made it up for me by blessing me with close chums who accept me and gave me the security to be who I am. One can't be too greedy I guess ;)
"Life's too short to not enjoy it,
So take a minute, have a drink and be merry,
No difficulty too hard,
No challenge too great,
That you can't be happy and be merry."
(Wynners)


