Friday, 11 May 2007

The wave will pass

"The wave will pass. At the mean time, hang on to your life ..."
Wise words shared by my fren who happened to have read Mathew Andrew's book on Happiness.
I don't think my spirit has been fully lifted but at least i'm less temperamental these days and could afford genuine smiles.
I think God has a weird sense of humour sometimes. it's as if He's saying: "Look, you can plan til the cows come home, but if I don't allow the circumstances to fall into place, your plan won't materialise."
Maybe i give God too much credit. maybe the outcome in my life currently is all due to my own doing and God had nothing to do with it. in any case, why bother arguing cos' i can't and do not know how to change it.
Just have to take a deep breath and take the next best step.
I'm holding on to life; but i sure hope the wave will pass quickly because i don't know how long i can keep holding..