"The danger is not that we might fail to become what we are meant to be, but that we might only be what we can see ourselves to be," Kajaenman, 1991.
Mediocracy ... a thin fine line with contentment. When do we stop achieving and be content and yet not a mediocre? If human potential is that limited, then we would not have Albert Einstein, Galileo or Warren Buffet ... But how can we see ourselves beyond what we can be? How do we rise above the situation and tell ourselves that we can do much more than what we are doing?
Yesterday, as I was driving to work, I asked myself if mediocracy is a bad thing? I can be mediocre and still be happy right? I can be mediocre and still enjoy things? I can be mediocre and still live a long and healthy life? So what if we might only be what we see ourselves to be? At least we are what we see? How do we become what we are meant to be when we couldn't see beyond what we saw ourselves to be?
