"We're not doing this because it is easy but because it is hard ..."
I am at a crosscroad and i am in the midst of making decisions of the next step to take - which one gets me closer to my goals? which one is a faster track? and which one is a two-step backwards?
I don't think i always make the right decisions but i do believe that i'm knew how to learn from my mistakes and improve the next time round. isn't that what is being human all about?
I don't always choose the easiest way out; or to take shortcuts because i've learned in the past that shortcuts don't necessarily bring faster achievements. in this case, there is a reason why the wise advocate perseverance, dedication and persistency.
I guess I'm just disappointed that one of my closest friends didn't have enough faith in me to trust that i would not make a rash decision, while another friend that is thousands of km away has more belief in me that i have of myself. Both are equally concerned but they expressed it in such a contrast.
"Life is a continous process of living and learning; longing and losing; with loving and laughing filling the gaps in between..."
